Your privacy is important for us at Pihr. We will work hard to make sure that the data that we process on your behalf is handled in a secure way so that you can feel safe with us. This policy describes what data we collect and how and when we use it.
If you have any questions concerning the content in this policy, do not hesitate to contact us. Contact details are at the bottom.
Personal data is all the data that can be associated with you as an individual. The information that we process about you depends on which of our services that you use or the way in which you have chosen to interact with us. We process three types of personal data depending on your role:
Type of data
Someone who visits our website, registers and/or participates in a webinar, communicates via our home page and similar activities.
Your contact information such as name, email, employer.
Someone who works for a customer with the role of performing pay equity analysis.
Name, email address, employer etc.
Someone who works for a customer and is part of the pay equity analysis that is performed.
Name, employer, salary, region, age, employement date, position and similar data related to the employment.
In addition to the data above we may also collect technical data about you as a result of you visiting our website, e.g. your IP-address, geo-location etc.
Usage & Processing
We use your personal data to be able to perform the tasks and services that are involved in our business.
If you are visiting our web site or registering for one of our webinars or other activities we use and process your personal data for the following purposes:
- Communicate with you about the event that you have signed up for or future events that you may be interested in.
- Conduct resarch about the interest in future products and services.
- Provide appropriate security measures.
If you are an employee of a customer to Pihr we use your personal data to perform pay equity analysis. A pay equity analysis is performed by comparing your compensation and benefits from your employer with the compensation and benefits of other employees in the same position, equal positions or positions that are hierarchically separated from yours. In order to perform the pay equity analysis we have legitimate interest to perform the following processing:
- Analyse and compare your compensation and benefits with other employees’ compensation and benefits based on your position, age, tenure, region, salary and similar employment data provided by your employer.
- Analyse and compare your compensation and benefits with employees of other companies.
- Anonymize your personal data for product development in order to evolve the products and services provided by Pihr.
- Fulfilment and compliance with applicabe laws and regulations.
- Administration and provision of user accounts. This applies if you are the person performing the equality analysis on behalf of your company.
Pihr stores your data no longer than what is required to perform the service the data was collected for.
Employment data used in our online services.
Employment data used in our advisory services.
Depending on customer agreement but once the service is delivered, data is deleted.
Anonymized employment data used for product and service development.
Data for webinars and other events
Sharing Personal Data
Pihr may share your personal data with the following parties:
- Your employer in the case that we are performing a pay equity analysis including your data.
- A select number of service providers that we work with.
- Public- and/or legal authorities to comply with legislation.
In the case Pihr is part of a merger, an acquisition, reorganization or similar, some or all of your data may be shared, transferred or processed with a third pary. The purpose of doing so is to continue to perform Pihr’s business.
We will never sell your personal data to third parties.
All personal data is processed within the EU/EEA. In the case where, for technical reasons, data is transferred to a country outside of EU/EEA, we will use the standard contractual clauses issued by the European Commission. These clauses can be found here: https://ec.europa.eu/info/law/law-topic/data-protection_en
Pihr use a variety of measures to protect your data from unauthorized access. Pihr has installed a number of security measures to safeguard your personal data.
In the case of a breach that may significantly affect you or your personal data, e.g. in the case of fraud or identity theft, we will contact you and inform you about what we will do and what you can do to reduce the risk.
You have the right to request that we:
- Provide you with access to your data.
- Restrict our processing of your personal data.
- Rectify any data that we have about you that is incorrect.
- Remove any personal data that we store about you.
You may at any time, and free of charge, exercise your rights. Pihr will make its best effort to respond to requests speedily and within 30 days. To make a request, use the contact information listed below.
Changes to this Policy
This policy is updated regularly and the latest version of it will always be published on our home page at http://www.pihr.com/privacypolicy.
Pihr – Performing Ideas HR AB
114 30 Stockholm, Sweden